High Density Fiber Distribution Box
The HF3000 have been designed by fiber experts targeting for:
- Supreme Fiber Cable Management Function;
- Ease of Installation;
- Excellent Price-Performance.
HF3000 provides all-in-one fiber splicing, administration, storage and distribution in the high-density fiber termination environment. The light weight aluminum enclosure provides protection, storage, termination and splicing capability for up to 96 fibers ALL-IN-ONE solution. HF3000 has been designed to address and solve the problems appeared in other so-called “high-density” fiber distribution products. Those problems include difficulty to access the lower column adapters, difficulty for re-patching fiber patch cords, no cable management mechanism and a risk in signal loss due to sharp bending in fiber patch cord.
Fiber & Splicing Capacities
96 fiber terminations and 96 fiber splicing
2m/0.9mm single mode fiber cable
Features and Benefits
HF3000 includes a series of fiber distribution and management boxes
featuring wall-mount, weatherproof rated and compact designs with many built-in features:
- Up to 96 fiber terminations (48 & 96 fibers).
- Bend radius protection.
- Removable fiber adapters allow easy access for single fiber maintenance.
- Durable powder cost finish cabinet
- Weatherproof rated (IP64) wall mount enclosure.
- Lockable & removable front door-providing security against unauthorized access & space saving access.
- Die-cast alloy aluminum cabinet reduces weight and prevents rusting.
- Total front access
- Swing out drawer design for easy access during connection.
- Individual bending protection fingers for minimum bending radius and easy identification at both sides for pigtails and patch cords.
- Unique patch cord storage facilities.
- Separate cable trunking for patch cords and pigtails.
- Sufficient space for operation.
- Pre-terminated fiber.